Our Bebrite Car Detailing teams are trained to communicate with our customers, to listen to their specific requirements, to offer help and advice when asked, to explain why certain Bebrite cleaning products are recommended for use, and to be helpful at all times. Our Bebrite Car Detailing teams have invested into the business, its success is an imperative to their success, and to protecting you as a valued customer. Our Bebrite Car Detailing teams will always when in doubt about a certain cleaning job communicate with our experts at our manufacturing centre and obtain specialist advice which can be then conveyed to you, our customer.
- Complete vehicle high pressure hand washed with pH natural shampoo & wax
- Chamois and air blow dry all exterior body
- Window clean in and out
- All interior dashboard and door trim wiped
- Door jams and boot frame washed and cleaned
- Wheel and tyre clean and dressed
- Fragrance on request
- All exterior plastic reconditioned
- Spot clean any dirty spot on carpet, seats or leather
- Top up washer fluid
- Open bonnet and clean debris including leaves
- All paint work decontaminated with clay pad to remove oxidation and dirt from paint work
- All tree sap and tar removed
- All dashboard and door trim cleaned and brought back to life
- All paintwork hand polished using long lasting and deep cleaning polish
- paint work inspected to remove any leftover polish
- Complete coverage of high quality paint sealant on all paint surfaces
- All products applied by hand
- Long lasting paint protection from: UV rays, salt water, acid rain and daily use
- All paint work hand waxed with Bebrite show and shine to restore showroom shine
Bebrite car detailers only use the very best Bebrite car shampoos with built in wax, and acid free specially formulated for vehicles high powered cleaners
High foaming shampoo with a new car wax finish.
Shampoo gold will impart onto the surface a rich waxed gloss finish. Shampoo gold is safe to use on all painted vehicle surfaces, aluminum wheels, glass, rubber, vinyl & leather surfaces.
A concentrated acid & caustic FREE superior cleaner.
Multi is a green coloured concentrate, which produces an especially clean result. The multi formula contains a balance of soil suspending agents, alkaline builders, water softeners and wetting agents to produce a far superior result. Multi may be used on all brands of vehicle equipment without fear of damage.